Who Doesn’t Love a Good Fat Bomb Ice Cream To Customize?!?
Nicole’s Cheesecake Ice Cream – Base Recipe:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- Sweetener of choice
- A dash of Vanilla Extract
- A mixing bowl
- A spoon
- 1 cup measuring cup
- Silicone mold or muffin tin
- Mix all ingredients in the bowl until thick
- Distribute mix into individual servings in your mold/tin
- Freeze for about an hour
- Enjoy as ice cream!
Yummies to consider adding to the base-recipe:
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Crushed berries
- Nut butter
I need a picture. So if you make this, can you send it over for me to add?
Also, if you haven’t seen the interview of Nicole, click here to check it out!