Eggs can be your best friend or your worst enemy!
I’ve finally mastered the hard/soft-boiled egg. Now that I’ve learned, I’m sharing it with you to save you time and sanity!
Serving Information: Makes 14 hard-boiled eggs
- 70 Calories
- 0g Carbs
- 6g Protein
- 5g Fat
- 14 eggs
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil spray
- 1 cup water
- Spray coconut oil in each of the 14 crevaces
- Crack one egg into each crevace
- Cover each mold with lid and place on top of the IP trivet
- Add 1 cup of water to the IP bowl
- Add trivet and eggs to the IP bowl over the water and secure lid. Make sure the vent is in the closed position.
- Set IP to Manual Low Pressure for 5-7 minutes. Less time for less cook. More time for more cook.
- Allow Natural Pressure Release for up to 5 minutes, then release the rest of the pressure. When pressure is completely released, carefully remove the IP lid and remove the molds.
The Instant Pot gets very hot inside and outside…be careful not to touch any metal!
The eggs are delicious soft-boiled or hard-boiled. 6 minutes is the sweet spot for my household. How long do you cook your eggs?
Hard-boiled eggs are magic. You can eat them straight, as egg salad, or in many other dishes. What is your favorite was to enjoy hard-boiled eggs?